#nofilter talk with @missarh @tayav #tech (at Castro Theater)
As my first grown-up girl job approaches fast, I hope I can heed these three key messages that Sheryl Sandberg, COO at Facebook, shared in her TED talk.
- Sit at the table.
- Make your partner a real partner.
- Don’t leave before you leave.
Watch this video. It’ll make your two fingers go up in some mad girl power glory.
- Stop It, Guys
- Four Numbers That Explain Why Facebook Acquired WhatsApp
WhatsApp Co-Founders Jan Koum and Brian Acton
Earlier today, Facebook announced...
- Meet Frontbacker, Laurie Percival!
This weeks spotlight goes to our amazing community member, Laurie Percival. Aside from being a...
- The anonymity I know
Yesterday Sam Altman published a short post containing his thoughts on Secret, and also anonymity in general—namely that it...
The sociologist [Robert Faris] found that being connected to more students actually decreased the likelihood of becoming an elite. Kids who “bridge...”
- Speak English!: Racist Revolt As Coca-Cola Airs Multilingual 'America the Beautiful' SuperBowl Ad
During the SuperBowl, the Coca-Cola Company aired a...
- Am I dreaming?
After reading Mark Zuckerberg’s recent comments about the company’s stance on identity, I am almost shaking with excitement. I...
- The Age Of The Social Network Is Ending